[TenTec] VOX operation Omni 6

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] VOX operation Omni 6
From: bigmack@nortexinfo.net (Robert)
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 10:21:50 -0500
I noticed on the 705, that the VOX switch on the bottom of the mic MUST
also be in VOX mode... So, on my Omni Vi+ the configuration to run VOX is
Vox mode on Omni lit (on), 705 mic switch on bottom set to VOX, and, the
lock button enabled (little black button) so that the red led on mic is
activated.. Then I adjust my processor knob as needed.. Works great...