[TenTec] TENTEC Web Site down or gone?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TENTEC Web Site down or gone?
From: aa4nn@juno.com (Joe L Blackwell)
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 01:17:54 -0400
Mucho agreebelo, Reid.  Been months ago I thought response from
the Ten-Tec web was slow, so emailed the webmaster and in a few
hours things did speed up.  The web man was very apologetic.  But.
nothwithstanding the current complaint.  As I recall, I was on the
reflector about 6am this morning when guys were bitching about no
access to Ten-Tec web site.  I thought, geeeesh, its SIX AM !  Where's
the beef ?   I mean, it's a pretty good site, but no earth shaking news
up there at 6 AM,  Is there ?
de Joe AA4NN

>Yap, Yap, Yap.  I don't think TT runs their own ISP.  I believe they buy
>services from a "commercial" ISP that provides them with web space.
Yes,
>perhaps the ISP is not as reliable as some others might be, but geesh,
get a
>life!  The inability to access a certain web page IS NOT the end of the
>world!  Assuming the problem is not at your end (I have had no trouble
>accessing it today), rest assured that the problem will be fixed.

>Now, on to more important things.
Like, maybe getting breakfast?
Reid, K7YX