[TenTec] Pegasus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus
From: Bill_Ames@hyperion.com (Bill_Ames@hyperion.com)
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 1999 13:50:20 -0400

I agree with Jim. To design the software in such a way that you can easily add
functionality that was not in the original program because it only was needed by
a minority of the users makes good sense. If you put too much into the program
it will never get released. This way they can respond to the most requested
update, even if it is just needed by a few users.

Bill Ames

>>I just downloaded the new version of the Pegasus software, Ten Tec has
added a spot control, spot volume adjustment and CW keyer weight.
This is certainly the way to update the capabilities of the Pegasus....