[TenTec] TenTec gear pictures..

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec gear pictures..
From: aa8ve@juno.com (JEFF S JOHNSON)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 06:35:05 -0400
Here's another one that has more info on a few of the real classics.
At'a Boy Paul !
http://www.acs.oakland.edu/~prvalko/index.html take a look at Paul's
Virtual Museum. He has included a little ditty about all the rigs as well
as their value to collectors.

73 Jeff aa8ve     (a nervous wreck waiting for my new old T*T stuck in a
ups train derailment somewhere between MS. and OH.  This new ups tracking
system is a blessing and a curse, I'd rather not know! )