[TenTec] Pegasus II...........arghhhhhh!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus II...........arghhhhhh!
From: Walter Dufrain" <walter@inlink.com (Walter Dufrain)
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 1999 15:36:38 -0500
Hi TT gang,   just received my copy of the American Laboratory
magazine...........and inside the front cover is the new Pegasus II
............aarrgghhhhh..........prepare yourself to be sick, cuz it ain't
no Ten Tec.

It is at
http://www.leco.com/organic/peg/pegasus_more.htm

SCOTT, (at TT) does this mean the best we can hope for
in a new version will be a Pegasus III ?   Hope this is not
going to be a name problem like the Triton was with Motorola
20 +/- years ago.

73         Walter Dufrain, AG5P              Wright City, Missouri