[TenTec] Pegasus questions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus questions
From: Tim Cook" <timcook@erinet.com (Tim Cook)
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 18:46:08 -0400
I am seriously considering selling my Ten Tec Omni-C station and getting a
Pegasus.  There are a couple of things I'd like to know from current owners
if possible before I do that.

1. I operate qrp 99% of the time, what is the lowest the radio will go in
terms of power output, and is it continously variable or in steps?

2.  What does the receive audio sound like?  some of todays newer rigs have
a lot of "Hiss" in the audio.

3.  Anyone  buy one and decide it wasn't their cup of tea, and would be
willing to work a trade on a nice clean Omni-c station?  (had to ask!!)  hi
hi

Please email direct with any info..
thanks
Tim