[TenTec] pegasus/recording?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] pegasus/recording?
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 1999 07:12:55 -0600
Better yet, send them to the DX Station!

Back when KN5H and I at W5RRR re-broadcasted the shuttle air-to-ground
on the ham bands back in the early 80's (the Collins 32s3 mic held up
to the VHF receiver speaker), we used to generate some BIG
pileups--this was before WA3NAN at Goddard became automated.

People would send us tapes of us working the pileups and playing the
a/g....people from Australia, Europe, etc.  Cool!  We were LOUD over
there!

73,
dale, kg5u