[TenTec] logging software and Paragon II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] logging software and Paragon II
From: rpghome@vlmcons.com (Riley Grieb)
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 1999 13:59:12 -0500
Greetings.  I use the Paragon II (model 586) transceiver, and N3EQF's nice
logging software, called Log-EQF (version 9).  This software uses a
configuration file xxx.RIG, which I've configured according to Ten-Tec's
info in my transceiver manual.  However, I can't get the radio's freq / mode
to be entered automatically into the log.  Has anyone on the list been
successful with this rig and software?  Thanks.
Riley, KC9OP