[TenTec] Should I?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Should I?
From: aa8ve@juno.com (JEFF S JOHNSON)
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 1999 09:26:29 -0500
By all means and let me have all your old obsolete junk that you won't
need any more. 8-)
It's been interesting seeing all the older T*T gear for sale over the
past month or so. Funny everyone seems to be asking 800 to 1000 bucks !

I'd also like to see a unit volume number per month for Pegasus and
Kerchinga  VS. the big three 'anythings'  just for kicks. Where is this
whole thing headed? I've heard a few Pegasus's on the air, boy talk about
happy ham's! These new rigs have opened up a hole new can of worms.
Infinite amount of controls for us to twiddle with and un ending "How
does this sound now?" QSO's running into all hours.

TEN*TEC It's every where I want it to be!    Jeff aa8ve