[TenTec] Pegasus abuse coming, be prepared

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus abuse coming, be prepared
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L. Martin)
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 22:04:19 -0600
>and btw, i called ten tec up today, and also chatted with Stan, i
asked him
>if he could not only rewrite the firmware on the Pegasus to not only
chirp
>on c.w. for Steve, but could they also please make it drift a little
bit too
>!!!  just so Steve would feel at home, Stan being the nice guy he is,
said
>no problem to that one also !!

Well, I for one would like to hear what Steve has to say.

But that doesn't mean that I haven't  given some thought to
instigating a petition to the Ten-Tec reflector administrator to block
Steve's submittals once he gets his Pegasus AND, at the same time,
establishing a Pegasus reflector on Onelist.com.... where Steve is the
only subscriber--he's gotta have some kind of outlet, after all.

:-)

73,
dale, kg5u