[TenTec] Triton cabinet screws? Options? Service?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Triton cabinet screws? Options? Service?
From: wallace@world.std.com (Andy Wallace)
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 1999 00:23:45 GMT
What are the size(s) of the cabinet screws on the Triton? I need to find a bunch
for the rig.

Also, what boards were options, and where are they located inside the rig?
(Manual is forthcoming). I see mine has the calibrator, but I am not sure where
the narrow CW audio filter is/what it looks like. Also, what are the frequencies
for the four 28MHz crystals? I have three in the holders; haven't looked
further.

What's TT service number? Any ballpark figure on aligning a Triton and perhaps
rebuilding the PTO? I know the rebuild kit is available and $25 or so.

Also need to make up a power cable unless the seller just forgot to include one.

Four pin Molex -- does Radio Shack carry this? I didn't see it pictured. Four
pins, end two are rounded on one end and square at the bottom.

I am familiar with the Triton as I checked one out for a friend some years back
and it is a capable rig. This one may wind up under someone's Christmas tree,
depending on how well I can clean it up/align it  by then or perhaps send it to
TT for alignment.

--Andy
wallace@world.std.com