[TenTec] please help! my corsair II is sick...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] please help! my corsair II is sick...
From: michon@eatel.net (Mike Michon)
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 1999 06:57:34 -0800
Hello Con,

My Corsair ll behaves this way occasionally.  Jiggle the bandswitch some and
see if that dosen't help. I have to do this to mine occasionally.  Usually
turning bandswitch back and forth rapidly a couple of time cures the
problem.

One day , while I am taking a nap,  I will look and see how horrible it will
be to change it.

Hope this gets you going for contest.

Mike Michon
AB5XP