[TenTec] 301 kit question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 301 kit question
From: bigmack@nortexinfo.net (Robert)
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 1999 08:43:45 -0600
I did exactly the same thing.. I received a bad encoder the first time
around, and when the second one came in, I had an extra nut to work with..
I went to the hardware store and bought 4 or 5 of their heaviest sinker
weights, pounded them flat with a hammer,  and, glued them to the inside
bottom of the case.... Works like a champ...