[TenTec] FS: Paragon /filters/FM

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Paragon /filters/FM
From: bob.fairbairn@motorola.com (Bob Fairbairn)
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 09:03:31 -0600
For Sale:

Paragon with FM board the 1.8 ,.5 and .25 filters.  The Paragon was at Ten
Tec
this summer for a checkup and it has a new battery.  I would like to get
$1245 out of the radio. Tentec will give $780 in trade with no accessories
so I am kind of going
from there:
$780  Wholesale
$165  Filters
$100  FM board
$140 Ten Tec alignment (have paperwork)
------
$1185 Cost
$   60 Shipping and handling (conusa)
------
$1245 Total

I do not want to take the accessories out of the radio as it is a pretty
good package. (unless I have to) My goal is to buy a NEW Pegasus with the
keypad/tuning
knob.  I want the Paragon to fully fund the purchase.

73 KF9OA
bob.fairbairn@motorola.com  (Work)
bob_fairbairn@ameritech.net (Home)