[TenTec] Sliding Resonate ctrl on Omni D?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Sliding Resonate ctrl on Omni D?
From: aa8ve@juno.com (JEFF S JOHNSON)
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 1999 20:03:52 -0500
Inside the contol where the shaft goes through there is a drive gear.
Using the proper allen wrench loosen the set screw press back on the gear
sliding it back tight against the frame while pulling out on the knob
keeping the shaft foward. This should tighten the shaft.  While your in
there it's a good time check the grease.

73 and Good luck   Jeff   aa8ve