[TenTec] found a guy with the Titan II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] found a guy with the Titan II
From: Ku7i@worldnet.att.net (Lane Zeitler)
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 1999 19:27:43 -0800
For info on the real on the air performance on the new Titan II amp contact
Dave K5HJS at boehner@aol.com also go to the qrz.com web page and enter his
call and you will not only see a picture of him but also his shack with the
new Titan II in the middle of all the gear.

Please do not ask me for a web address. Just go to the qrz.com page and
enter k5hjs under the search function.

Talked to him on the air today on 17meters and asked for his permission to
list him and his contact info as a resource for info and he said with
pleasure.

73s

Lane
Ku7i

BTW now I need to find a way to come up $3K.........