[TenTec] WTB RAM-ROM-RTC Board for Paragon

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WTB RAM-ROM-RTC Board for Paragon
From: brianmcmahon@cwcom.net (Brian McMahon)
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 22:52:42 -0000

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BF3B85.9C3B89E0

Hello everyone, I have been fortunate to obtain a faulty PARAGON 585 =
transceiver at quite a keen price. I am in the process of repairing it =
but need first of all to obtain a RAM-ROM-RTC Board 81360 since the =
original is missing. I have been able to borrow one from a friends =
PARAGON for long enough to determine that I have also a Processor and a =
synthesizer fault.  They dont worry me at this stage since I believe =
that I can repair them myself. However before starting I need to obtain =
the RAM -ROM-RTC board.  I haven't tried TENTEC directly yet, sort of =
hoping that someone on the list might have some spares available.The =
board doesn't have to be working. If I get beyond this stage I'll also =
be looking for crystal filters.
Regards Brian McMahon Gi4KEQ

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BF3B85.9C3B89E0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Hello everyone, I have been fortunate =
to obtain a=20
faulty PARAGON 585 transceiver at quite a keen price.&nbsp;I am in the =
process=20
of repairing it&nbsp;but need first of all to obtain a RAM-ROM-RTC Board =
81360=20
since the original is missing. I have been able to borrow one from a =
friends=20
PARAGON&nbsp;for long enough to determine that I have also a =
Processor&nbsp;and=20
a synthesizer fault.&nbsp; They dont worry me at this stage since I =
believe that=20
I can&nbsp;repair them myself. However before starting I need to obtain =
the RAM=20
-ROM-RTC board.&nbsp; I haven't tried TENTEC directly yet, sort of =
hoping that=20
someone on the list might have some spares available.The board doesn't =
have to=20
be working. If I get beyond this stage I'll also be looking for crystal=20
filters.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Regards Brian McMahon =
Gi4KEQ</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0009_01BF3B85.9C3B89E0--