[TenTec] Searching for a Corsair II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Searching for a Corsair II
From: rpghome@vlmcons.com (Riley Grieb)
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 1999 15:12:37 -0500
Michael,

I'm interested in your insight about keying the Hercules II from the Corsair
II without a relay. . . I'm using a cable from the Corsair II's "TXT T/R"
phono jack to the Hercules II's "Vox Key" jack, which according to the
Corsair manual uses "the auxiliary relay located on the Control Board".  So
that's what I meant. . .

After consulting the Hercules II manual, page 1-4, I think I see what you're
referring to.  In addition to the cable above, the CW key is plugged into
the Hercules II's "Key In" jack, and another cable goes from the Hercules
II's "Key Out" jack to the "other transceiver's" "Key" jack.  Does this
allow QSK with these units?

Riley, KC9OP