[TenTec] AM

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] AM
From: phil@invest.fsbusiness.co.uk (phil)
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 09:40:18 +0000
Hello Dave,
>No it doesn't but I sure wish it did.
Me to.

I have Fritz Raab's class-E PA producing over 700w on 160 but am finding
little reference material regarding PDM mod on the net and he has never
published his modulator design.

Over 90% efficiency and under 10 bucks worth of FET's. Ten Tec should
stick that in the Pegasus box!
>                               Dave, VE1ADH
>

>On Sat, 4 Dec 1999, phil wrote:
>

>> Can someone please confirm whether the Pegasus has AM mode on transmit?
>>
>> I'm aware the Kachina has AM.
The Kachina seems to have come some way since it's launch what with add-
on's etc, maybe Ten Tec will consider the introduction of AM on the next
up-grade.

(((73)))

Phil