[TenTec] RF and Pegasus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RF and Pegasus
From: N4NT@wireco.net (Michael O. Hyder)
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 1999 12:23:44 -0500
That suggestion about making sure the negative lead of the supply is
grounded to the supply's chassis is a capital idea.  Astron supplies in
particular are subject to all kinds of troubles because of that!  Many
supplies are made for lab use and need a floating negative, but in our
service, that is asking for trouble.

Regards,
Mike N4NT@wireco.net
Johnson City, Tennessee