[TenTec] Dear Santa

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Dear Santa
From: n4dd@preferred.com (Dennis Brickey)
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 15:08:58 -0500
Dear Santa,

This is Dennis here in northeast Tennessee.  I wanted to
drop you a line to insure your list was complete.  Santa,
I sure have been eyeing those new Tentec Titan II
amplifiers.  I could sure warm my shack with one of those
and think of the economics,  It would lower the XYL's
electric bill.  Then there is that fine computer controlled
Pegasus.  MY MY MY.  Oh yes, and then there is the
Scout.  Looks like a wonderful toy for all those qrp
mountaintop excursions that I undertake.  There is one
toy that I can't seem to find,  It's a nice Argonaut II,  One of
the finest in the older line.  Santa,  I've been a really good
boy this year.  I've minded my manners and done exactly
what the XYL told me to do.  She won't mind.  She says
she knows her place in the hierarchy of things.  So you
use your best judgement Santa and deliver the Tentec of
your choice.  Please give Mrs. Claus my best regards.

Your faithful friend,

Dennis

p.s.  Thanks for the Omni VI last Christmas.  You knew
         what I really wanted.