[TenTec] Pegasus beta software

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus beta software
From: k7kj@teleport.com (Greg Hodsdon)
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 17:54:15 -0800
Hi Steve:
Yes, it definitely would require a hardware interface, but that's already
available on the market. If the band info can be made available on the
computer LPT port via software, TopTen Devices has a "band decoder" that
would switch the Hercules very nicely. In my view, this is an option
TenTec should be offering for the Pegasus. Your idea of getting the band
logic from the Pegasus' relays is another solution.
73 de Greg, K7KJ
Portland, OR

?