[TenTec] FS: Ten Tec 229 ATU

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten Tec 229 ATU
From: dbertone@flash.net (Don Bertone-qrz.com(kk6an))
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 06:51:43 -0800
--------------F774984A22EDB6595EFF6522

ARDUJENSKI@aol.com wrote:

> I believe that the A and B referred to the case color. I think there were 3
> color schemes. Cases were black, gray, and beige I believe.  The balun did
> not figure into the model number. There was also a kit.  Alan

I'll see if I can find out which does what.  I wish they made a bigger meter
as you really have to look close to get a good tune.

--------------F774984A22EDB6595EFF6522

begin:vcard
n:Bertone;Don
tel;pager:415.605.0202
tel;cell:415.987.9669
tel;fax:415.715.3182
tel;home:415.467.9669
tel;work:415.699.3800
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Visitacion Valley Planning Alliance-VISion;Little Hollywood Association
adr:;;338 Lathrop Avenue;San Francisco;CA;94134;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:dbertone@flash.net
title:see notes
note;quoted-printable:Chair, Planning Commission Local Health Risk Assesment
Committee/=0D=0ABoard of Supervisors Airport Noise Committee/Coalition For
SFNeighborhoods/District 10 candidate for Board Of Supervisors./All Peoples
Coalition/R.O.S.E.S./SF Beautiful/
x-mozilla-cpt:;1
fn:Don Bertone
end:vcard