[TenTec] FS: Corsair I, microphone and manual

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Corsair I, microphone and manual
From: RBARON@uoft02.utoledo.edu (R Baron)
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 23:13:25 -0500
Good question about the sticking meter Mike.  I,ve noticed from time to time in
this group references to sticky meters.  Is this a common Ten Tec problem?  The
meter on my Argosy sticks and I find it quite annoying.  Some years ago I
obtained a new meter from Ten Tec.  I'm not good at soldering so I am taking
the rig to a local electronic repair shop run by a ham who has experience doing
rice boxes.  He will install the new meter.  I'm not convinced that this will
solve the problem cuz I use a wire antenna out a second storey window and I
have a poor ground. I suspect that rf all over the place might have some effect
on the meter.
                                                             73,
                                                                  Richard KF2V

To: <tentec@contesting.com>