[TenTec] FS: LDG AT-11 Automatic Antenna Tuner

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: LDG AT-11 Automatic Antenna Tuner
From: DHHDEH@concentric.net (David H. Hammond)
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 22:31:30 +0000
Hi Everyone:

I have for sale a factory assembled LDG Model AT-11 Automatic antenna tuner.

This unit is one of two that I own and is now extra to my needs.

Unit is about 1 1/2 years old and has the TenTec enclosure and uses Software
version 2.4.

Unit is prefect in appearance and in performance.  Rated at 150 Watts.

A perfect match for any TT Rig especially the Omni V,VI, and VI+.  It is a
high performance
tuner using a switched L network circuit and microprocessor control.  Similar
in many ways to the
TT high power Autotuner now discontinued but rated for lower power at 150
watts. Will amaze you with its performance and simplicity.

Have instruction manual.

$165.00 shipped.

E-mail me with your interest.

73 and Happy Holidays de N1LQ-Dave