[TenTec] Rob, W8LX

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Rob, W8LX
From: kayser@king.igs.net (Larry Kayser)
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 20:22:30 -0500
Rob, you just faded out, very suddenly and then lots of echo on your
remaining 229 signal.  Nice to chat with you and enjoyed your interest in
the Pegasus, do hope things go well for you in this area.  Please stay in
touch and let me know how you enjoy full QSK when you get the radio on the
air.

My experience here is slightly different, I am not only full QSK but with a
5 mile separation to the TX the additional RX I use here in the village
house gives me full duplex on CW which is another dimension as well.  I just
enjoy the setup here so very much it has been worth all the work to make it
fly.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to You and Yours - I hope we can
continue soon again.

For now 73 es tnx again

Larry
VA3LK