[TenTec] Omni-C vs Corsair 1

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni-C vs Corsair 1
From: jmalloy@hamilton.edu (Joe Malloy)
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2000 12:17:49 -0500
Hey, I qualify!  I've got a Corsair I and, no, it doesn't have an audio
filter (at least for peaking, it does have a notch filter).  I ended up
buying (way back when in the last quasi-millenium(!)) a separate Bencher
audio filter.  It works ok, but the crystal filters from Ten-Tec work
better.

Now, if only my Corsair were not working so well, perhaps I could get
another radio...

73,
Joe, W2RBA