[TenTec] argosy calibrator

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] argosy calibrator
From: jmalloy@hamilton.edu (Joe Malloy)
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 07:40:51 -0500
If your calibrator is like the one I have (can't remember the model number,
but it's grey, not cream-colored like the Argonaut itself), Mike, I simply
attached the output of the calibrator to the second antenna (RX only, it
says) connection and powered it up.  Even though the antenna remains on
"transceive," there's plenty of signal from the calibrator.  This is on a
509 Argonaut.

73,

Joe, W2RBA