[TenTec] RE: Info required

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RE: Info required
From: ai2q@ispchannel.com (AI2Q Alex)
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 11:03:02 -0500

Hi John:

Thanks for your note. I cannot do that as my two homebrew amplifiers and one
Heathkit SB-220 all use higher, and varied, voltages.

I will try using the TX EN line however, and will let you know how it goes
as soon as I get to it. I'm in the middle of adding SSB capability to a
homebrew 20-meter receiver, and, as of last night, got my transmit mixer
running. So, I now have SSB output on 20. Next comes the buffers and PA for
it, and this is really the focus of my attention right now. Once I get that
working I'll have an all homebrew xvcr for 20 meters!

I guess I really have a lot of a balls in the air at the same time. HI. But,
I'll keep you posted. Thank you again for your thoughts and notes.

Vy 73, AI2Q, Alex in Kennebunk, Maine     .-.-.