[TenTec] TT filters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TT filters
From: csturner@falcon.csc.calpoly.edu (Clark Savage Turner)
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 18:15:53 -0800 (PST)
On Sat, 5 Feb 2000, Jim wrote:

> I recently bought a Corsair II. It contains two filters but
> I cannot identify them. The previous owner didn't know. Can
> anyone tell me what they are?

The Corsair II has two filters stock.  One is mounted vertically on a
small board against a divider towards the right rear looking from the top.
The other is in the leftmost position of the PBT board.  They are each 2.4
KHz filters.

The numbers you put down do not appear on either of mine.  The "NS" means
Network Sciences, the filter manufacturer.  The other numbers, I do not
know.  If you hear SSB narrowed a little bit in the 1.8 position, I
suspect it is an SSB filter at 1.8.  If it is too narrow for SSB, maybe it
is a CW filter.

Clark
WA3JPG