[TenTec] Pegasus / RX-320 Programable software

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus / RX-320 Programable software
From: CarlMoreschi@worldnet.att.net (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 12:40:52 -0000
I am coming out with a version of my Pegasus software
that runs on the RX-320.  As such, it will allow the
frequency to be set from an external program through a
file interface.

I am testing this now.  The program will be released next week.

It would then be a very simple matter to write a small program
to change the frequencies of these radios at prescibed times.
I believe one could even do it from a batch program.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
Franklinton, North Carolina
carlmoreschi@worldnet.att.net

To: <tentec@contesting.com>