[TenTec] FS: Hercules II, model 9420 PS, and all necessary cables

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Hercules II, model 9420 PS, and all necessary cables
From: w4des@iolky.com (David E. Shelton)
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 14:48:17 -0500
For sale, Hercules II solid state amplifier in excellent condition, does
550W output on all HF bands in modes. Matching PS model 9420, 100A still
under factory warranty for 8 months. All cables needed to plug and play with
your Ten Tec rig, for automatic band switching and tx en and out. I have all
the manuals and shipping containers. Would like to sell as package but if I
get a buyer for both pieces I will sell separate.
Price for package: $1550 buyer pays shipping
Separately: Herc. II $950
            model 9420 PS $650

73 es tnx,
Des, W4DES