[TenTec] Pegasus adn Log-EQF

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus adn Log-EQF
From: adb1x1@yahoo.com (Anthony Bowyer)
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 07:28:20 -0800 (PST)
I use Log-EQF here for a contest log. Unfortunately it
doesn't yet support the Pegasus to get freq, mode,
etc. It does, however support the Kachina 505. I've
written a small Windows (95+) based utility that acts
as an interface between the N4PY Pegasus Control
Software data file (ftran.dat) and the Kachina data
file (kc505_0x.dat). That way you can tell Log-EQF
you're using a Kachina, and with this util running, it
will take updates from the Pegasus. Right now it only
supports reading freq, mode info, but if there's a
need it could be modified to set those values as well.
I've only used it with Log-EQF, but it should work
with other software that use the Kachina file
interface.  If anyone's interested send me an email
and I'll make it available.  Thanks....

=====
NT4ZO