[TenTec] Pre selector tuning

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pre selector tuning
From: N4NT@charter.net (Michael O. Hyder)
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 11:02:24 -0500
I have an Omni-C with a preselector that would slip from its 40 meter
setting down toward 80 meters.  Gravity, I think.

Well, I just tried Gerald's method almost to the letter.  The only thing I
did differently was to put the sticky side of the little felt pad on the
panel itself.  That way, if there is any wear it will be to the back of the
knob instead of to the paint on the panel.

It works GREAT!

73 de Mike N4NT@charter.net