[TenTec] RE: TT Service

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RE: TT Service
From: nw4p@martha.xtn.net (nw4p@martha.xtn.net)
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 21:21:02 -0500
Gentlemen,
   I very much agree with the 2 previous listings on TT
service. I took my Omni 6+ to TT Monday afternoon, unannounced.
I've had the radio since May of '98 and I just needed a once
over. Usually if you call, Paul will work at getting your
work done in a day or so, but unannounced my radio was ready
Thursday.  Paul comes out with a list of what they had done
with  NO Charge on the invoice. You cannot beat that. Besides,
these guys are sincere in wanting to help. They have been
patient with me on the phone when I wonder how I would have
responded in the same situation. Anyway, that's one major
thing that keeps me going back !!!!!
                               Thanks and 73,
                               Richard   NW4P