[TenTec] TT fast service

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TT fast service
From: alwilliams@olywa.net (Al Williams)
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 22:20:57 -0800
I will appreciate full names of TT personnel that posters have
found to be especially helpful in getting their TT equipment
restored to full operating condition.  It has been 38 days
since I mailed a letter requesting TT advisory assistance to
repair my year old Omni6+ and have not received a reply.

The ground connection to the front panel mike connector
has come loose somewhere and I asked TT for the proper
place that it should be connected.  The problem does not
appear to be a loose wire on the connector although it is
quite difficult to peer into.

 It hasnt been a high priority problem as I am using a
work-around alligator clip and lead to chassis ground.
It hasnt been a high  priority to get it fixed.  But I would
like to get it fixed before my  kwud and yeahcom friends
ask if I need some more bailing wire!

thanks
k7puc