[TenTec] New version of N4PY Pegasus and RX-320 Software

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New version of N4PY Pegasus and RX-320 Software
From: cjm@qvssoftware.com (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 14:41:42 -0500
Version 1.32 of my Pegasus software is now available.
It features importing and exporting of comma delimited text files for the
memory files.  This will allow users to share their memory files with each
other.  See the readme.txt file for a complete explanation.

Version 1.01 of my RX-320 software is now available.
It also features imputting and exporting of comma delimited text files for
the
memory files.  Also the frequency sweep feature speed has been improved.
See the readme.txt file for a complete explanation.

Go to www.qsl.net/tentec

Click Pegasus

Then click "version 1.32" for pegasus software or "RX-320" for version 1.01
of the RX-320 software.

Carl Moreschi N4PY
cjm@qvssoftware.com