[TenTec] OMNI-VI Birdies

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI-VI Birdies
From: warrenw@pentek.com (Warren J. Walsh)
Date: Tue, 29 Feb 2000 07:12:47 -0500
Yes, there is a significant improvement in the number of birdies I hear on
10M, however I cannot say for certain which of the mods made that
improvement.  It could have been the jumper, or the additional de-coupling
caps I placed on ALL the digital IC's, or just the moving around of the
interconnect cables.

73
Warren Walsh - K2BM

Warren J. Walsh (warrenw@pentek.com) Pentek, Inc.
Design Engineer                      One Park Way
Phone: (201) 818-5900 x 251          Upper Saddle River, NJ 07458
Fax:   (201) 818-5941                http://www.pentek.com/