[TenTec] New version of N4PY Pegasus and RX-320 Software

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New version of N4PY Pegasus and RX-320 Software
From: cherry@neta.com (Jim FitzSimons)
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 09:14:05 -0700
Carl Moreschi wrote:

> Version 1.32 of my Pegasus software is now available.
> It features importing and exporting of comma delimited text files for the
> memory files.  This will allow users to share their memory files with each
> other.  See the readme.txt file for a complete explanation.
Carl, I am using DX-Telnet to get the DX reports. I can
copy and paste the frequency directly into your software.
The Ten Tec software does not work that way!
There is a problem. After using the Ten Tec software to control
the Pegasus, your software stopped working. Is there a problem
with the firmware update or is it just my computer?
Jim W7ANF