[TenTec] Re: He sneaked in again

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: He sneaked in again
From: jmlowman@ix.netcom.com (Jim Lowman)
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 13:09:00 -0800
Steve Ellington wrote:

> Don Bertone has sneaked in again using a false call sign. I found the exact
> same rig and word for word description on rec.radio.swap from his real
> address. This guy won't quit!

Thanks for the heads up, Steve.  I received a tip in private e-mail that
he was back, and rushed over here and removed him.  Guess I'd better
check the tentec@qth.net list as well.

I could block him globally, but that won't work without a constant
e-mail address.  Since he seems to be a moving target, please let me
know if he shows up again.  This list and QRP-L are my two favorites
but, like today, I don't always get to read them right away.  However,
I do watch who subscribes very carefully.

73 de Jim - AD6CW
Ten-Tec List Admin