[TenTec] FS: TenTec Argo 556

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: TenTec Argo 556
From: k2qo@hotmail.com (Mark Adams)
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 13:54:34 GMT
Gang,

My main station rig for the past 4 years is up for sale. I have gone to an
Argosy for home and a Sierra for the field.

Ten Tec Argo 556 with NB.
Modules for 160, 80, 40, 30, 20, 15, 10M.
Power cord with fuse.
Power adjusts from 2-8W depending on band.
All for $425 and I will ship insured from Buffalo, NY.
USPS Money Order preferred.

This is an A#1 condition rig (9.5 mechanical and electrical) with no dings
or dents. It has a few very light scuffs that you'll need your best reading
glasses to see!

The only interesting nuance of operation is that the 40M module must be well
seated to get power out. If you don't check output power, you may be
milliwatting unintentionally as I did last week. I worked a few guys with
50mW SSB.

Mark S. Adams, K2QO  (ex-N2VPK)
The Buffalo QRP Connection