[TenTec] Virtual Ten*Tec Museum Updated

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Virtual Ten*Tec Museum Updated
From: prvalko@oakland.edu (Paul R. Valko)
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2000 15:00:39 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 8 Mar 2000, Sherrill WATKINS wrote:

> puzzled; why have you not assembled the MR-1 kit??  After all, that is
> what it was sold for.  If you send it to me, I'l be glad to assemble it
> for you!  (Ha!) -73's-  Sherrill W. K4OWN.

An assembled MR-1 is a Power Mite 1, without the case, which was available
as an optional purchase.

So... the unassembled MR-1 is of much more interest to the ham community,
than yet-another PM-1, which is rare, but far more easily found.

73! =paul= W8KC
Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics.
  Visit the Virtual Ten*Tec Museum at:
  <http://www.acs.oakland.edu/~prvalko>