[TenTec] About to but a Pegasus-question

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] About to but a Pegasus-question
From: at060@chebucto.ns.ca (David McClafferty)
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 21:17:45 -0400 (AST)
I have my Pegasus right alongside the monitor and not far from the
computer and I don't have problem. In fact it is better in that regard
than my Omni V was. I could hear stuff from the computer on some
frequencies on the Omni V but can honestly say I haven't noticed anything
like that on the Pegasus. I think you will like it- I sure do.
                                        73, Dave VE1ADH