[TenTec] FS: Triton IV 540

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Triton IV 540
From: w4ht@juno.com (Bob Durrell)
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 18:36:38 -0500 (EST)
Hello all,

I have for sale my mint/excellent Triton IV model 540.  It is the later
series of Triton ("Model 540" instead of "Triton IV" on the face).  Face is
pritine, no rubs or scratches. Has the optional 10 meter crystals, noise
blanker, and the audio CW filter. Output is 100 watts on 80-15 meters, about
85-90 on 10 meters.  Includes the original manual, power cord and will
include my Shure 444 hi z mic with the 1/4 inch phone plug (admittedly
seldom used since I work mostly CW---hi hi).

Hate to part with it but schedule allows little time for operating these
days.  Asking $300 shipped/insured CONUS.  Call at 770 942-9911 or e-mail me
for details.

72/73, Bob Durrell W4HT

"Almost 100% CW since 1968"