[TenTec] D-104

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] D-104
From: reid.w.simmons@intel.com (Simmons, Reid W)
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 15:49:34 -0800
I have a D-104 that I bought new over 25 years ago and it is still going
strong.  I get great reviews of the transmit audio with the Omni VI as well
as the many other rigs I have used it with.  (The MIC GAIN is turned up to
around 1 - 2 o'clock for low input impedance rigs.)  It still has the
original crystal element in it too.

Reid, K7YX