[TenTec] Tentec 238 Tuner review by K1OU

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Tentec 238 Tuner review by K1OU
From: RMcGraw@blomand.net (Robert & Linda McGraw)
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 16:53:40 -0600
Don't buy one unless....

You are prepared to wait four weeks to have it delivered. I find it
absolutely unbelievable that in this day
and age, with the ham radio market as tightly niched and competitive as
it is, that a company is not
more responsive to the need of the consumer. The adage is true that if
one does not take care of the
customer, somebody else will, and somebody else did. But, then again, I
should have known better,
because they didn't even afford me the courtesy of a rejection letter
after applying for a position, and
having them be very rude to me on another occasion when I had an inquiry
about one of their products.
Rock on.

The above is copied from eham.net.

In review of his response, which signals his personality, I understand
why Tentec didn't respond to his application.  At the same time, I
suppose he is willing to accept a somewhat inferior product from another
company.

73
Bob K4TAX