[TenTec] Connecting Pegasus to SB-200

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Connecting Pegasus to SB-200
From: N4NT@charter.net (Michael O. Hyder)
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 14:45:35 -0500
I'm not sure what the Pegasus uses to key an amplifier, but most Ten-Tecs
use a relay.  The SB-200 may put a higher voltage and current on that relay
(or other circuitry) than is appropriate.  A fellow named Harbach makes all
sorts of modifications for the SB-200 and SB-220.  I have incorporated ALL
of his modifications into my SB-220 and can vouch for both Harbach and his
products.

You can find his SB-200 modifications at
http://www.harbach.com/reference/harpg2.htm

I suggest you consider installing the SK-200 Soft Key kit to lower the
switching voltage and current required by the SB-200.

Regards, Mike N4NT@charter.net