[TenTec] Pegasus, old and young dudes

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus, old and young dudes
From: cherry@neta.com (Jim FitzSimons)
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 00:02:26 -0700
Gary, I have some big gun contesters close by.
They will overload the dsp on my Pegasus. The
selectivity is only 8kHz without the dsp filters.
My Drake R-8 has switched capacitor filters.
They do better. The best is a crystal filter on the
first or second IF. That costs a lot.
I am happy with my Pegasus.
Regards, Jim W7ANF