[TenTec] sf:Omni-V

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] sf:Omni-V
From: n3byy@speakeasy.org (scott howell)
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2000 11:26:44 -0400 (EDT)
Omni-V as previously listed. Has 500Hz cw filter in the 1st if, extra
1.8Hz filter included for 1st if, 2nd if contains 1.8, 500, and 250Hz
filters respectively. Also, hand mic, manual, matching power supply modle
961 (has speaker), six radio/antenna switch box, and
shipped/insurance. Asking new price of $1250.
Omni-V  Serial 91A10530 if anyone is intrested. Please note the scratches
I refered to in my first message are in fact only on the fins of the 961
not the rig itself which is in excellent condx.
I thought that was the case, but had my xyl check and sure enough I was
wrong. Also, note the Omni-V does have the fm board and speech board
installed.

Being one of these rigs  must go, here's the other items for sale. If
either Ten-Tec rigs sell before the other, well then I'll not sell the
other. I can't sell all my Gear.<G>.

Ok, next is the Triton IV analog in excellent condx with mic, manual, and
25 Amp switching power supply (Astron), and optional speech unit. This
announces the freq your on.
THis is also in good condx. THe whole pkg for $525 shipped insured.

I also have a Wilderness Sierra with 80, 40, 30, 20 band modules (this is
a QRP rig) KC1 keyer/counter instaleed, manuals, Paddlette paddle, cable,
manuals, and Radio Shack 2.5 amp power supply. Asking $350
shipped/insured.
I also have 2 33ft telescoping dk9sq masts and loop antenna $250 for whole
pkg.
Make me an offer on any of these items. I hate to sell any of it, but I
haven't a choice here.
However, I'd rather sell the Omni-V first<G>. Really love that Triton. So,
someone buy the OMni please.<G>

73 es tnx de Scott/n3byy