[TenTec] 75 meter noise

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 75 meter noise
From: emery@nas.nasa.gov (Scott Emery)
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 13:15:45 -0700

        I would take a moment to think about electrical stuff that comes on
in the summer time. Stuff like Air Conditioners or Swimming Pool heaters.
Or look for other patterns,  Does this same noise occur an hour earlier
during non-daylight savings time.  Does this noise happen 24/7 or does the
pattern indicate a source?

Scott Emery